UV Weathering Tester Benchtop Model is an economic and easy-to-use machine that can meet some customers'' requirements. It is equipped with 3 pcs of UVB or UVA 20W UV lamps as light sources. One can set the total illumination time, temperature, spray time, etc to simulate the natural environment which would cause the damaged factor to samples.
This chamber can accommodate 18 pcs standard panels of Size is 150x70mm. Samples have installed a column from a rotating sample rack. During the test, the sample rack rotates uniformly and ensures every sample gets the same irradiance energy, increase the comparability and repeat ability of testing results.
- Touch screen and user-friendly operation interface allow handlers to set the test parameters and monitor all the test processes easily.
- Equipped with professional UV lamps that have high irradiance energy 0.90W/m2 (New lamp)
- Full stainless steel inner working room with sandwich design, never getting rusty and leakage. Also, prevent water vapor coming from the working room from entering electrical box and damaging electron components.
- Built-in water level switch, it will alarm and stop running automatically when under the low water level.
Main Technical Parameters
- Suitable temperature range of working roomRT+560
- A suitable range of test time 1h9,999h
- A suitable range of spray time 1min-9,999min
- A suitable range of spray interval time 1min-9,999min
- Rated life of lamp1,600h
- The wavelength of lamps 313 nm (UVB Lamps) or 340 nm(UVA Lamps)
- Lamp power3 pcs; each lamp is 20 W
- Spray water 2L/min
- Capacity forest panels18 pcs standard size panels